Visit us on Linked-in Visit us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook Directions to Our Office Visit us on Yelp
Free Consultation
Home » Permanent Residency Through Employment


Over the past decade, KS Visa Law has played an instrumental role in helping businesses, investors and entrepreneurs in obtaining permanent residency through employment for foreign workers. With a limited number of green cards awarded each year and a multiple step application process, we understand how this can be an overwhelming task to undertake. Our professional immigration lawyers take on all application responsibilities, allowing you to focus on your business responsibilities knowing all U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) requirements are met. We can assist with filing for permanent residency in the following employment based categories:

Self-Sponsorship without a Labor Certification or Job Offer

Our Attorneys have also helped scientists, educators and other professionals achieve Self-Sponsorship without a Labor Certification or current immigration job offer. Aliens may seek a waiver of a job offer and the labor certification process, when their admission to the U.S. is in the ‘national interest’.  The “national interest” test requires proof of the following:

  • Improving the economy;
  • Improving wages and working conditions of United States workers;
  • Improving education and training programs for United States children and under qualified workers;
  • Improving health care;
  • Providing more affordable housing for young and/or older, poorer U.S. citizens;
  • Improving the U.S. environment and making more productive use of U.S. resources; or
  • A request from an interested United States governmental agency.

This list is not exhaustive.  The national interest waiver has applied to a variety of fields and positions and a thorough analysis of new and old case law becomes relevant to interpretation of the rules and the national interest.

Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA)

We are now helping with cases involving the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (“DACA”) process. If you were under the age of 31 as of June 15, 2012; came to the United States before reaching your 16th birthday; and have continuously resided in the United States since June 15, 2007, up to the present time, please contact us for an evaluation of your case and work permit at [email protected]